The Sports Gambling MLB Swing for the Fences Contest is bases loaded with $250,000 in cash prizes.
Hit a $10,000 home run each week until the 2016 regular MLB season ends. All Sports Gambling customers will receive one (1) free online entry into the MLB Swing for the Fences contest every week available in the main sportsbook lobby. Customers must pick the straight-up winners from 28 MLB games with the tie-breaker each week.
MLB Match Up Scoring System
One point will be awarded to each winning selection. Final results will be posted every Wednesday.
The total score of the Sunday MLB games will be used to break ties. For example, the total of all three games on a three-game Sunday. The total runs for the chosen games of a given week will be used to determine a Grand Salami tie breaker.
MLB Swing for the Fences contest rules:
- Starts with the MLB regular season.
- 4 games per 7 days for a total of 28 straight-up picks.
- Cancellations and rain outs do not count.
- All house MLB rules apply to full games and the tie-breaker will be the grand salami for any given week.
- Each correct selection is worth one (1) point.
- All you have to do is select the straight-up winner not against the line.
- The grand salami tie-breaker is the combined total number of runs scored throughout the whole week.
- Customers must select a winner from all the options that are available.
- Top winners with active accounts will be awarded prizes.
- Restrictions apply.